Directions & Map
The 65-acre campus sits on a hill in the center of the beautiful Ohio Valley. Fifteen modern buildings make up the campus landscape. Each building is connected by a fiber-optic network.
While the campus features modern academic and residence halls, Wheeling University is known as having some of the best health and recreation facilities in the region. Wheeling University athletic teams, as well as students and local residents use our facilities. Experience what Wheeling University has to offer.
We suggest visiting campus so that you may get the best view of our campus. A campus visit is also an integral part of your college selection process. Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a visit to campus. Come visit the professors and the students. Watch a soccer game or performance in the Troy Theater. Sit in on a class, stay in one of our residence halls and experience what college life is really like.
The Admissions Office can help arrange a visit to campus.
Contact Admissions to set up an appointment:
Follow these driving directions to our Campus, just off Interstate 70 in Wheeling, West Virginia.
316 Washington Avenue
Wheeling, WV 26003
Directions from Pittsburgh Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport is the closest airport to Wheeling University. To drive to Wheeling University from the airport:
- Head northeast on Airport Blvd. for 0.6 miles.
- Make a slight left toward “Airport Exit/Return To Terminal/Hotel Parking.”
- Merge onto I-376 East toward “Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania Turnpike/I-79.” Travel 10.3 miles.
- Merge onto I-79 South via Exit 64A toward Washington, PA. Travel 21.0 miles.
- Merge onto I-70 West via Exit 38 toward Wheeling, crossing into West Virginia. Travel 29.0 miles.
- Take Exit 2B marked “Washington Ave.” Turn right at light onto Washington Ave. Entrance to Wheeling University will be on your left.