Benefits of working at Wheeling University
- Student-focused environment with meaningful and rewarding work that on personal and professional growth
- A culture that values diversity, fosters an energized team environment, builds on our strengths, promotes creativity and innovation, and encourages inclusiveness, respect, and open communication
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick and personal time.
- A generous holiday schedule (more family time!)
- 100% vested immediately (upon University contribution) for the Wheeling University 403(b) Retirement Plan Employer Match
- Great group health benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA)
- 100% employer paid life insurance!
- 100% employer paid short term and long term disability coverage!
- Tuition Remission & Tuition Exchange Program opportunities
- University sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- University sponsored retirement/investment advisors
Wheeling University (WU) strives to develop a community of diverse people and ideas. WU aims to be a standard of excellence for employment equity in higher education.
Come join our exceptional team at Wheeling University.Learn More
Find your place here at Wheeling University.Learn More