Apply Visit Deposit Give

Student Life

Student Government Forms

Student Government has been moving all of their processes to OrgSync. You must have an account on OrgSync to complete these processes. We wanted to make this process easy for students and advisors–All you need to access OrgSync is a WU WiFi username and password. If you have questions, please contact the Director of Student Activities at

B-1 Forms

B-1 forms are submitted through the treasury tools of OrgSync. Log into OrgSync and go to your organization’s portal. Directions to fill out the B-1 (Spending Request) Form can be found under “Files” in your organization portal or by clicking here (must log into OrgSync before viewing the file).B-1 forms can only be submitted by the President or Treasurer of each organization.


Deposits are to be made within 3 days of money being collected. You submit the deposit via OrgSync. It is a three step process.

Step 1

Open the Deposit Slip – this can be located in the organization fiance forms and policies folder.
Fill out the Deposit Slip and save it as well as print it.

Step 2

Move your curser over “treasury” in your OrgSync portal.
Select “Budgets”
Click the tab that reads “Revenue Fund”
Click on “Create Deposit”
Fill out the form and upload your deposit slip that you saved in step 1.

Step 3

Take the printed deposit slip and the money to the business office (located in the McDonough Center).
Money will be approved in your Revenue Account as soon as the receipt is received from the Business Office. Receipts will be sent to the Office of Student Activities automatically.

It is very important to note that submitting a B-1 is only the first step in the process. It only gives you permission to spend the money in which you are requesting. A check voucher or an invoice must be submitted to the Campus Activity Office within 30 days of the event in order to complete payment.