Registrar’s Office Forms
- University Withdraw or Leave of Absence
Students need to complete if no longer attending WU and did not graduate.
- Change of Enrollment
Use for manually add/drop/withdraw specific courses.
- Course Petition
Use to appeal for special approval in registration.
Must go through Career Services for approval process.
- Request for Independent Study/Tutorial Credit
- Enrollment Verification
- Transcript Request
- FERPA Release (Waiver of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
Giving permission to share directory information with specified person(s).
Completed by students seeking guarantee of credit transfer prior to completion.
- Declaration of Major/Minor
Use to change or add a major or minor to academic goals.
- Change of Information
Use to update or change current contact or other personal information.
- Request for Duplicate Diploma
- Application for Non-Degree (courses only)
For students only wishing to take courses for transfer, but not seek a degree.
- Graduation Application
- Study Abroad
- VA Memorandum
Note: ALL forms must be completed in full including appropriate authorizing signatures to be considered valid for processing by the Office of the Registrar. Any incomplete or unauthorized forms will be discarded.