Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Are you looking to jump-start your career in business? Wheeling University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program will give you the tools and knowledge you need to succeed in the business world.
With a range of concentrations to choose from, including management, marketing and personal financial planning, you can tailor your business degree to meet your specific career goals. Study business law, economics and marketing and apply what you’ve learned in real-world business settings with hands-on learning experiences, including internships and capstone projects. These practical experiences will help you build a competitive edge in the job market.
Upon graduation with your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, you’ll be well-prepared to pursue a variety of business-related careers or continue your education in graduate school.
Take the first step towards your dream career in business with Wheeling University’s business administration program.
Tailor Your Business Degree
Thinking about what jobs you can get with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration? We offer a range of exciting concentrations that allow you to tailor your degree to your specific interests and career goals:
- Management – Prepare for leadership roles in a variety of industries and learn skills to effectively manage teams and organizations.
- Marketing – Learn to analyze consumer behavior and create effective marketing strategies to promote products and services.
- Financial Planning – Gain the skills to analyze financial data, make informed investment decisions and develop long-term financial plans.
- Human Resource Management – Learn to effectively manage and develop talent within an organization.
- Sports Management – Build the skills to succeed in the exciting and dynamic world of sports business.
Why Earn a Business Administration Degree at Wheeling University?
We believe a strong foundation for business is essential for success in any career. But we don’t just focus on the technical aspects of business. We also believe in developing well-rounded individuals who are prepared to take on the challenges of the business world with confidence and determination. That’s why our business degree includes a focus on ethical leadership and personal development, helping you to become a true leader in your field.
Advance your education and your career while maintaining a balance among your life commitments. Our business administration degree is available in multiple formats, including online, on campus or hybrid. Enroll full- or part-time as your time allows.
Our business administration program emphasizes experiential learning, with opportunities for internships, business simulations, case studies and more. Gain practical, real-world experience in your chosen field and build your professional network to secure a competitive edge in the job market.
Accelerated 3+2 Business Program
Make the most of your time (and money!) at Wheeling University and graduate with your MBA or master’s in accounting in just five years. Enter the job market with advanced skills and knowledge, allowing you to maximize your earning potential.
“Wheeling University is known for producing graduates who are successful in their communities as “men and women in service to others.” Through the prestige of Wheeling’s Accounting and Business Administration programs, I was able to pave the way for my future public accounting career. By competing in Division II athletics and serving as a resident assistant, Wheeling instilled in me excellent leadership skills.”Matthew Greenwood
What You Can Do With a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Take the next step in your professional development and embark on a career in business with your business administration degree from Wheeling.
Learn concepts and skills integral to success in the business world as you advance in your business degree, including:
- Knowledge of business principles and practices
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Ethical leadership
- Personal development
Graduates with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree will build a firm foundation in vital business skills that will prepare them for successful careers in a variety of career paths, including:
- Management – Use your leadership training and pursue management in a variety of industries, including finance, marketing and operations.
- Sales and marketing – Help companies promote their products and services with your expertise in communication, negotiation and problem-solving.
- Entrepreneurship – Start your own business with the skills you’ve earned and show you have what it takes to grow a successful company.
- Financial Management – Assist companies in making informed financial decisions with your skills in accounting, finance and analysis.
Additionally, many graduates choose to pursue advanced study to refine their education or gain additional knowledge and mastery in business practices. Students pursuing an advanced business degree at Wheeling may be ideal candidates for an MBA or a Master of Science in Accounting.
Jobs With a Business Degree
What jobs can you get with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration? These are just a few:
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Representative
- Human Resource Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant